When Maddox & Co. REALTORS is Your Broker.....
- We represent you & your best interests.
- We will refer you to one of a select group of mortgage lenders we work with daily.
- We can refer zero down first-time buyers to a lender.
- We will set you up with a live listing feed that shows you new listings & price reductions daily.
- Found a For Sale By Owner? No problem we will represent you with the seller.
- You will understand what closing cost you are paying and why.
- We assist you in getting through the inspection & appraisal process.
- You WILL see the Settlement Statement before the closing table. No surprises!
- A pre-qualified buyer "writes their own ticket".
- When our lenders say they can make the loan - they can make the loan - no hand wringing, twisting & turning, or excuses.
- We listen to you & help you find what you want, Where you want it.
- We will work with you to help you decide on property & a location.
- We help you structure "the offer" so you get the right price.
- Assist you in meeting your contractual obligations.
- Assistance with zoning, historic property, environmental issues.
- We will go through the escrow, title insurance, and closing process with you.
Contact Us Today and Put the Maddox Buyer Broker Team to Work for You!!
HOW CAN A REALTOR HELP ME BUY A HOME?
Buying a home can be an overwhelming process. From financing to negotiating to closing, there are a lot of moving pieces that can leave homebuyers bewildered.
A REALTOR can help guide you through each step of the buying process, offering sound advice along the way. By working with a professional agent who knows the ins and outs of the real estate industry, you’ll not only end up with a great home, but you’ll also walk away with a great experience.
Here are some of the key areas that a REALTOR can help you with:
Getting pre-approved by a lender
By providing your REALTOR with some basic information about your income, savings, and debt, he or she can assist you in getting pre-approved by a reputable lender. The lender will then go over your financing options, what monthly payment amount you can afford, and what you can expect for down payment requirements and closing costs.
Choosing a home
For most buyers, choosing a home is an emotional process. A REALTOR can assist you in this process by offering objective information about each property you look at. From local community information like schools and zoning to home-specific details like condition and amenities, an agent can help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Making an offer
Once you’ve found the home of your dreams, a REALTOR will research recent comparable sales of similar homes in the area to help determine a fair selling price. Based on those comparable sales, as well as other factors like inspections and repairs, a REALTOR will then help you structure an offer and negotiate to get the very best deal possible.
Closing, or settlement, can be a complicated process. In some areas, the escrow or title company handles the closing process, while in other areas an attorney handles it. Regardless of where you’re buying, a real estate agent can help ensure that everything goes smoothly.