List With Maddox & Co. REALTORS
Where Marketing is #1....
- Comparative Market Analysis to optimize price for you.
- Walk through pre-listing make-ready & staging suggestions.
- Complete net out and explanation of closing costs.
- All documents to you electronically or in person as you choose.
- Professional photos, floor plan & lock box on your listing.
- Top of the line post for sale signs with lead capturing riders.
- Your property will be in local MLS & over 80 websites world wide.
- Follow-up on all buyer leads & feedback from all broker leads.
- Get you through "the offer" with what is best for you.
- Assist you in meeting your contractual obligations.
- Advise you about title commitment, disclosure, historic property, environmental and zoning issues.
- Protect you in the appraisal, inspection, and repair process.
- Electronic platform escrow process - all docs available 24/7.
- You will see the Settlement Statment before the closing table. No surprises!
Contact Us Today and Put the Maddox Team to Work for You!!!
WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO SELL?
Times are changing and you’re thinking about moving the family into a new home. But before you start searching for your next dream home, you’ll need to figure out when you’re going to sell your existing home. The decision is a complex one, especially considering the unpredictable economic environment you’re living in. And while there’s no magic formula for determining the best time to sell a home, there are several factors you should consider.
The wrong time to sell
This likely won’t come as a big surprise: you should avoid selling your home during the winter holiday season. Tensions run high during the holidays and budgets run low. The result? No one’s really itching to buy, and offers that do come in are often low. So as a general rule of thumb, avoid the months of December and January when selling a home.
The best season for selling
Conventional wisdom dictates that spring is the best time to sell a home. In spring, the holidays have past, the new school year is still a while away, and gardens and other outdoor spaces tend to look their best. And while spring is the season that sees the largest amount of buyers, it’s also the season when inventories are highest. This means lots of competition, so if you’re going to sell in spring, you really need to get your property to stand out with effective marketing and staging.
The best day for selling
According to research, Thursday is the best day of the week to list your home for sale. By listing your home for sale on a Thursday, you can make it available immediately for weekend showings. Come Saturday – the busiest day for real estate – your home will have only been on sale for two days, which is great for attracting full-price offers. In general, the shorter amount of time your home remains on the market, the higher the offer you’ll receive.